Used Modulars Canada Certified
It stands to reason that the better a product is made and maintained the longer it will last, when you are spending possibly 100’s of thousands of dollars on a used modular asset, you want some assurances from the experts in the know, who have dealt with modular assets for many years.
Today, Used Modulars Canada is excited to launch our newest program “Used Modulars Canada Certified” (UMC Certified)
After extensive research in the market place and customer feedback we have developed a program that gives confidence to both sellers and buyers with the purchase process. Our team will, at seller’s request, inspect all modular assets and provide seller and buyer with our opinion on the unit(s) as well as a comprehensive high-level report on them.
Our certification process keeps both buyer and seller in mind every step of the way. We will list and provide the following items with any sale of “UMC Certified” product.
- A comprehensive walk through of each asset.
- Picture and video (when possible) walk though of asset.
- Compilation of all available documents for asset. Including available manuals, layouts. (whenever possible)
- Documented report on asset.
- List of deficiencies highlights of asset.
- Serial number of assets.
- Overall Condition rating of asset.
- Recommendation on repairs/retrofits (if any)
- Logistical support for transportation and setup of your new asset purchase if needed
- Through our network UMC can put together various financing options to suit your needs.
With Used Modulars Canada Certified units you can know before you buy and feel confident that your equipment has been personally viewed by one of our experts with UMC Certified listings.
If there are any issues with UMC certified equipment, we work with both buyer and seller to make sure all concerns are addressed, and all parties are satisfied.
Ask us how we can assist with your asset certification!